100% unrefined cold-pressed sesame oil has a high value and a mass of useful properties. Sesame oil optimally balanced content required by the human body of essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins (E, A, D, B1, B2, B3, C), macro and micronutrients (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, manganese, silicon iron, copper, nickel, etc.), and other valuable biological active substances (antioxidants sesamol and squalene, phytin, phytosterols, phospholipids, etc.).
Medicinal properties of the oil from the seeds of black sesame cover quite a wide scope. It helps to improve vision and affect the composition of the blood, increasing the number of platelets and blood clotting, strengthens teeth and prevents the formation of caries.
It is used for diabetes, obesity, exhaustion, dry cough, Vergolfa disease, diathesis, thrombocytopenia, chronic gastritis and ulcers, internal bleeding, nephritis and kidney stones, chronic diseases of the liver and gall bladder, lung diseases, asthma and shortness of breath.
As a basis for therapeutic massage, it helps with arthritis, rheumatism, and osteochondrosis.
Sesame oil inherent toning, nourishing, regenerating and antioxidant properties, which have been successfully used in cosmetology.
It provides deep moisturizing, softening, removal of redness and inflammation, has a leveling effect. It allows you to return the skin a fresh, healthy look.
With regular use of sesame oil resolves any problems with the skin. Promotes deep cleansing, controls greasiness and tightens pores. It nourishes the skin, relieves dryness and irritation, restores the protective and regenerative functions of the skin.
Sesame oil can be replaced with a night cream in pure form, it may be mixed with any oils. It can be added to the cleanser, masks and creams for aging skin.
Sesame oil is suitable for removing makeup. Suitable for the care of delicate baby skin.
This is an excellent antibacterial agent, which quickly heals cuts and sores. It eliminates the allergic reactions.
Sesame oil is very well manifested in hair care. It is ideal for loose, stained, dull and greasy hair. It gives hair a natural shine, deeply moisturizes and softens. Protected from the sun's rays, it prevents over-drying hair.
Sesame oil is very useful for women's health. It optimally balanced content required substances such as omega-6 and omega-9 acids, phytosterols, which have estrogen effect, vitamin E, squalene, zinc, vitamins B, phospholipids, beneficially affecting the endocrine and female reproductive systems. Therefore, regular consumption of sesame oil can bring tangible benefits for women experiencing physiological and psycho-emotional discomfort in the premenstrual or menopausal. And besides, sesame oil, rich in vitamin E, essential for proper embryonic development and full lactation. It can rightly take its rightful place in the diet of a pregnant or nursing woman.
Aromatic, rich in nutrients, unrefined sesame oil has been used successfully as a component of dietary and vegetarian food.
- With a cold sesame oil to heat in a water bath to 36-38 ° C temperature. Before going to bed rub the oil in the chest area of the patient. Recommended intake of sesame oil inside - 0.5-1 article. spoon 1-3 times a day. At an allergy to dissolve a teaspoon at attacks of breathlessness.
- In gastritis and ulcerative colitis should be taken into 0,5-1 Art. sesame oil spoon 1-3 times a day.
- At locks take a day on 0,5-1 Art. oil spoon.
In severe chronic constipation occurring prescribed dose may be doubled.
- To strengthen the teeth and gums in the mouth type 1 tbsp. a spoonful of sesame oil, "to drive" it from side to side for 2-3 minutes, then spit. After this gentle movements massage the gingival index finger. Do this procedure daily.
This preventive and curative treatment helps with periodontitis, caries, and various infections of the oral cavity.
- If skin irritation is recommended to mix equal amounts of aloe vera juice and sesame oil. It is used topically on the problem areas. You can eat inside 1 st. lodges