Natural silk cocoons - TV001136
- Brand: Thailand
- Product Code: 3847-01
- Vendor code: TV001136
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Cocoon silkworm is a versatile and effective way to cleanse the skin and remove dead cells.
Silk thread from which the cocoon is formed, consists of vegetable protein - protein. Macerating cocoon amino acids that make up the protein, dissolved in water and massaging the skin surface to create a gel-like film that protects and soothes the skin. In addition, massaging the face cocoon, you saturate the skin with sericin. Sericin inhibits the action of enzymes responsible for skin aging, reduces blemishes and wrinkles. Cocoon silkworm - a great natural alternative to cleanse the skin peel or scrub. Especially useful is a delicate cleansing for problem skin with acne.
1. Wash the pods in the water, then soak in warm water (40-50 degrees) for 5-10 minutes until they are slightly softened.
2. Clean the face of makeup.
3. Put the cocoons on the fingers and gently massage the face of the massage lines.
4. Wash with warm water.
5. After peeling it will be very useful to put on the face mask. Exfoliation increases the effects of any mask, as "breathing" pores and all the nutrients can penetrate deeper into the skin.
6. After use, wash it with water cocoon and leave to dry in a cool place.
7. Make a peeling 1-2 times a week.
Each cocoon can be used repeatedly (up to five times), but keep in mind that every application of the content of nutrients is reduced.
|Packing Quantity (pcs)||8|