Easy and gentle gel Vitara 99.5% consists of Aloe Vera juice. It is a real salvation for skin damaged by sunburn. The gel is quickly absorbed without any residue. Refreshes and soothes damaged skin, moisturizes, nourishes and makes it soft. The gel can also be used for oily skin with anti-acne or minor injuries. Aloe extract has a positive effect on inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-aging effect.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel?
- After Shave Gel soothes sensitive skin and moisturizes, heals abrasions and cuts on the skin, saturate it with vitamins;
- Moisturizing Mask for the skin around the eyes. Apply the gel on a cotton pad and apply to eyelids for a few minutes. In the morning, your eyes will look refreshed and radiant, and tighten the skin around the eyes;
- Hair Mask. Apply gel to the hair, hold for 10 minutes, then rinse hair with gel. This is a natural styling hair;
- Essence polish. Apply the gel on the cuticles to soften;
- The base for make-up. Mix the gel base or base in a ratio of 2: 1 and apply to the face;
- Moisturizing Gel or washable mask. Mix gel with cosmetic oil and apply on your face;
- Caring for the body after a shower. Apply gel to the skin to nourish and moisturize the skin of the body;
- Mask for the burnt skin on the sun. Apply the gel on the skin burnt in the sun. The gel will reduce the burning and redness;
- For children's skin. The gel can be applied to children's skin for moisturizing. Gel relieves irritation of the skin.
- Eliminates itching insect bites.
In all cases, the use of gel is recommended to put it slightly chilled.