How to Use Aloe Vera Gel?
- After Shave Gel soothes sensitive skin and moisturizes, heals abrasions and cuts on the skin, saturate it with vitamins;
- Moisturizing Mask for the skin around the eyes. Apply the gel on a cotton pad and apply to eyelids for a few minutes. In the morning, your eyes will look refreshed and radiant, and tighten the skin around the eyes;
- Hair Mask. Apply gel to the hair, hold for 10 minutes, then rinse hair with gel. This is a natural styling hair;
- Essence polish. Apply the gel on the cuticles to soften;
- The base for make-up. Mix the gel base or base in a ratio of 2: 1 and apply to the face;
- Moisturizing Gel or washable mask. Mix gel with cosmetic oil and apply on your face;
- Caring for the body after a shower. Apply gel to the skin to nourish and moisturize the skin of the body;
- Mask for the burnt skin on the sun. Apply the gel on the skin burnt in the sun. The gel will reduce the burning and redness;
- For children's skin. The gel can be applied to children's skin for moisturizing. Gel relieves irritation of the skin.
- Eliminates itching insect bites.
In all cases, the use of gel is recommended to put it slightly chilled.
Gel Aloe Vera in the range:
- Aloe Vera gel green;
- Blue - with a delicate aroma of menthol;
- Gel transparent color - with the scent of coconut.