Yograj Guggul - Indian natural remedy for painful joints and spine.
The formulation of the drug is described in the most famous of ancient texts on Ayurveda and its efficiency tested centuries-old practice. Traditionally Yograj Guggul is used for the treatment of the musculoskeletal system. He also has a tonic and cleansing effect, and is also used as a rejuvenating and restorative remedy.
Yograj Guggul has a dual effect: on the one hand it acts as Rasayana (clearing the energy channels, burning Amu and normalizing the pranic channels), and on the other hand has the properties of a drug.
Yograj Guggul used in arthritis, arthrosis, polyarthritis, osteoarthropathy, sciatica, gout, rheumatism, muscle and joint pains, injuries of the musculoskeletal system, menstrual syndrome, hemorrhoids, general weakness, poor digestion, bloating. It is also used for skin diseases: for acne, eczema, dermatitis.
The main active ingredient of the drug is a resin Guggul (Guggulipid) also known as myrrh (Commiphora Mucul). The plant Commiphora Mucul (Balzamodendron Milky) is a unique plant that grows in India. It is proved in research that the resin of the tree is one of the most powerful means of reducing the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. When taken regularly for twelve weeks a decrease in triglycerides by 23% and total cholesterol by 24%, LDL by 30% and increase HDL by 16%. For efficiency, these figures are similar to the results of application of preparations which contain cholesterol, but in contrast to them Yograj Guggul no toxicity.
Biochemical studies have shown that the main action Yograj Guggul is due to its ability to activate the self-regulation and detoxification centers of the joints, spine and kidneys. As a result, the body gradually begin to be displayed endotoxins and cellular "waste products" disappear inflammation and swelling of the joints, improves bone and joint tissues and skin, normal biochemical composition and the necessary volume of synovial fluid, increased cartilage regeneration, restores the immune balance and quickly passes articular pain.
Yograj Guggul normalizes the kidney sweat and sebaceous glands, and actively displays the body of urate, oxalate, cholesterol, and insoluble calcium salts. Yograj Guggul improves the functioning of the enzymes of the pancreas and the small intestine and eliminates stagnation in the biliary system of the liver.
Indications for use for the treatment and prophylaxis of the following diseases:
- Arthritis, polyarthritis, arthritis, gout;
- Pain in muscles and joints;
- Heaviness and pain in the legs;
- Poorly healing ulcers;
- General malaise;
- Chronic diseases of the kidneys and liver;
- Parkinson's disease;
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system, the degeneration of the bones;
- Sports injuries;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Displays the excessive accumulation of fluid;
- Skin diseases;
- Also treat paralysis, bronchial neuralgia, atrophy of muscles and joints.
- Prophylactic administration to rejuvenate and balance all the systems of the body: According to one tablet twice a day before meals. Course admission two weeks - two months, depending on the condition of the body.
- Application in various diseases: In diseases of the joints, dystrophic deformation - take two tablets twice a day for 15 minutes before a meal, it is better if it is breakfast and dinner. The course of 14 days.
- Severe forms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout - take 3-4 tablets twice a day with honey or ghee.
- For injuries of the spine and joints - 3 tablets 15 minutes before lunch. Course to the disappearance of the symptoms of pain and swelling.
- If you have problems with digestion, gas, and indigestion - taken twice a day before meals for two tablets.
Admission Yograj Guggul is recommended to combine with the reception Chyavanprash contributing to the restoration of the main body of the work of the immune system - the thyroid gland.
During the reception Yograj Guggul should abstain from fried, dry, old and heavy meals, peas, synthetic drinks, yogurt, yogurt and bread. Limit the intake of turmeric and asafoetida. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, antibiotics.
Strictly prohibited: tobacco, alcohol, antibiotics, stimulants and drugs.
It is understood that in Ayurveda no clearly defined dosage, all individually appointed expert in Ayurveda, based on age, weight, condition of the patient and other individual characteristics. Because not everyone has the opportunity to attend an Ayurvedic doctor, we indicate the minimum dosage.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components of the drug; Pregnancy and breast-feeding; Do not take children under 5 years of age; Acute pyelonephritis and glomerunefrity, gastritis with high acidity; An ulcer in the acute phase; Ulcerative colitis.
BAA is not a medicine. Consultation specialist.
The package of 80 tablets.