Shatavari - one of the best ayurvedic medicines for women's health. It is used for the treatment of serious diseases of female genital mutilation, and for general strengthening and maintenance of women's health. It normalizes the work of all the processes in a woman's body, rejuvenates the entire body, gives vitality, improves quality of life. Shatavari - natural natural remedy can be used for the prevention, general health and rejuvenation.
Useful properties and indications for use Shatavari:
- Rejuvenates female reproductive system;
- Normalizes the menstrual cycle;
- Relieves pain and discomfort during menstruation:
- Treats inflammation of the pelvic organs;
- Increases the secretion of milk in nursing mothers;
- Favorably affects the development of the fetus during pregnancy;
- Treats diseases of the female reproductive organs: fibroids, breast disease, endometriosis, cervical erosion, inflammation of the appendages;
- Balances hormones, good to use during menopause;
- Helps the body recover after a female operations and stress;
- Relieves muscle spasms;
- Activates sexual activity, not just a desire for intimacy, but also the physical ability, strengthens the sex organs undergo unpleasant pain during intimacy;
- Helps to get pregnant infertility activates the egg, increasing their ability to fertilize;
- Helps to cope with the herpes virus;
- Cleans the liver and the blood, lowers blood sugar and blood pressure;
- It is used for bleeding hemorrhoids, and as a diuretic;
- Improves color of the skin and rejuvenates the skin, making it smooth and soft, strengthens hair;
- Also used for dysentery, diarrhea, ulcers, gastritis, acidity and dehydration;
- It is used in complex treatment of impotence;
- Stimulates the digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular system;
- It is anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and an anabolic agent.
Prophylactic administration: 1 tablet 20 minutes before meals, washed down with warm water. The course of 20 days, then 10 days off. The course should be repeated at least three times.
In the treatment of inflammation and disease: 2 tablets 2-3 times a day before meals. To wash down with warm water or milk can with honey and melted butter.
When infertility: 2-3 tablets with milk and a few saffron stamens. For girls in adolescence: 1 tablet, take 2 times a day and with milk or warm water.
BAA is not a medicine. Consultation specialist.
Consult your doctor before use Shatavari in the following situations:
Contraindications: not recommended to take Shatavari under heavy slagging of the body, with the poor performance of digestive enzymes (which act in the gastrointestinal tract and are responsible for the processing of nutrients and their absorption into the systemic circulation), and excess mucus in the body, high kapha, fungal (yeast ) infections, fibrocystic breast, in case of problems caused by an excess of estrogen in acute blockage of the lungs. It is also contraindicated for long-term use Shatavari patients with chronic cough. Do not take Shatavari in inflammatory diseases of the kidneys, as well as edema due to renal dysfunction.
The package of 60 tablets.