Tea Lemongrass - TV001060
- Brand: Thailand
- Product Code: 3770-01
- Vendor code: TV001060
- Availability: In Stock
70.00 THB 100.00 THB
Lemongrass (also known as lemon grass, lemon grass, lemongrass, citronella, limonglass, chelnoborodnik) is widely used as as a seasoning in Asian cuisine, as well as for medicinal purposes.
Lemongrass has a set of properties of the positive effects on the body:
The therapeutic effect is provided by trace elements contained in the plant (aluminum, calcium, chromium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, silicon, sodium, protein), fat (myrcene, limonene, metilgeptenol et al.) And vitamin C. The essential oil contains citral (80%) and geraniol.
Tea made from lemon grass has a pleasant citrus scent. It can be drunk as a hot or cold.
Useful properties of lemongrass:
- Calms under stress, improves sleep
- Is used for headaches
- It helps with muscle pain
- Has beneficial effects on digestion
- Contributes to the overall strengthening of the body
- Effective in the treatment of rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, frontal sinusitis
- Helps to eliminate toxins
- Activates blood circulation
- Activates the immune system and connective tissue regeneration
- Stimulates the vasomotor and respiratory center
- Makes it easier for infectious diseases
- Is an effective diaphoretic
- It helps with flatulence
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
Lemongrass can be drunk as a separate drink, and you can add a variety of teas.
It is used to lower the temperature for colds. Citrus flavor has on the body and stimulating the general tonic effect, relieves headache and nausea, appetite suppressant. The latter property can be widely used by people who want to lose weight or dieting.
It is essential lemongrass oil gives the plant a unique flavor - very fresh, morning, which can be described as lemon-ginger. This fragrance has a strong impact on the psycho-emotional state of a person, increasing efficiency, removing fatigue and lack of energy, helping to adapt to jet lag and external conditions, to focus.
Composition: 100% lemongrass.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon), pandanus (Pandanus).
The tea has a small amount of pandanus leaves (green leaves). They reduce blood sugar and increase insulin production. Strengthens the heart, are useful in heart failure.
Tea Recipes of lemongrass:
• lemongrass tea - a tablespoon of dried lemongrass in a glass of boiled water, about five minutes and then strain into a cup.
• Ginger tea with lemongrass - in a teapot put 20 gr. ginger (or 1 package dry ginger), 1 tablespoon of dried lemongrass and 2 teaspoons of green (or black) tea. Pour the boiling water, infuse for 5 minutes.
• Green tea with lemongrass - 1 teaspoon of green tea, 1 teaspoon of lemon grass pour 500 ml of hot water (95 degrees), to insist 15 minutes.
- Tea is not a drug, it does not replace or supersede your doctor prescribed medication;
- At the first use check for allergenicity: drink 2-3 tablespoons per day. If the next day is all right, you can take tea as needed.
Contraindications: idiosyncrasy components.
|Packing Quantity (pcs)||1|