Emulsion "Flying White Rabbit" - is an effective and rapid means of poisoning, pain, and abdominal cramping, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. Emulsion "Flying White Rabbit" has been known for more than 70 years in Thailand, this is a real first aid in case of poisoning, and abdominal discomfort.
Thai means "Flying Rabbit" almost 20 minutes removes unpleasant and painful abdominal cramps, colic, nausea, and immediately stops the diarrhea.
The emulsion has a pleasant mint flavor.
- Salol 2 ml - antiseptic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory action;
- Anise oil 0.132 ml - relieves spasms in the intestines, relieves pain in the stomach, helps digestion, accelerate peristalsis and eliminates flatulence;
- Menthol 0.176 ml - a general antiseptic, improves the functioning of the stomach, relieves nausea, has antispasmodic and anthelmintic activity.
Thai means "Flying White Rabbit" is used:
- With food and alcohol poisoning;
- Pain in the stomach and intestines;
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and heartburn;
- With enterocolitis and colitis.
Shake, adults - 1 tablespoon, children 1-2 teaspoons, not drink.
After 20 minutes of taking the drug can be repeated if necessary.
Store at room temperature (do not store in the refrigerator).
Contraindications: allergy to any of the components of the emulsion.