Spirulina - a blue algae, which are rich in nutrients such as amino acids that our body can not independently generate.
Spirulina is rich in beta-carotene, vitamin B12, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, folic acid. Spirulina contains trace elements of copper, silver, manganese, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorous, iodine, selenium.
Spirulina stimulates the synthesis of hemoglobin - is the richest source of organic iron.
Useful properties of Spirulina:
- Strengthens the immune system, normalize metabolism;
- It stimulates the synthesis of hemoglobin, reduces cholesterol levels;
- Helps to eliminate toxins from the body;
- Spirulina is effective in complex treatment of overweight;
- It is an antioxidant that slows the aging process;
- Spirulina is effective for chronic fatigue syndrome, and as an antiviral agent.
Spirulina is recommended for physically weak, frequently ill people. Spirulina complements the power of biologically active substances (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plant protein).
Use: 1 capsule three times a day.
Packing: 100 capsules.