Lingzhi tablets (fortifying agent) Khaolaor - TV001587
- Brand: Khaolaor
- Product Code: 4401-01
- Vendor code: TV001587
- Availability: In Stock
Lingzhi mushroom extract in tablets has powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties. It has antibiotic-like effects for the majority of pathogens, through the formation of a huge amount of the enzyme lysozyme and interferon. The drug is effective for the treatment of herpes virus infections, chlamydia, ureaplasma, trihomonalnyh kolpitov and urethritis. It helps reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, regulate blood viscosity, reduces the risk of blood clots, normalizes blood formula leukocytosis, leukopenia, anemia.
The most important property of Lingzhi - a strong anti-tumor effect. When receiving the drug from the fungus Linzhi is regressing tumors, both benign and malignant. In this case, Lingzhi is assigned to one of the main components of the treatment.
Indications for use:
- To strengthen the immune system in immunocompromised;
- For allergies;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- For dermatitis, psoriasis, chronic urticaria;
- Patients with bronchial asthma;
- Depression, neurasthenia, sleep disorders, loss of memory;
- For the treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disorders, coronary heart disease, hypertension, viral hepatitis;
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system, osteochondrosis, metabolic and degenerative poleartritov;
- Conditions following stroke, myocardial infarction.
Use: Adults take 2-3 tablets 2 times a day. Children - 1 tablet 2 times a day.
The product has a GMP quality certificate.
Registration number: G55 / 42.
The package of 60 tablets.
|Packing Quantity (pcs)||60 capsules|