Capsules Pet Sang Khat - Thai traditional remedy for the treatment and prevention of varicose veins and hemorrhoids - improves the blood, accelerates the healing of connective tissue, and also helps to relieve pain and inflammation.
Cissus quadrangularis - is an ancient medicinal plant, known as a means for weight loss and improving blood.
In ancient times, he attributed the general tonic and analgesic (pain relief) properties, with special abilities matching bone fractures.
Properties of the preparation:
- Prevents osteoporosis;
- Accelerates the speed of matching bones in fractures, as it increases the production of osteocalcin;
- Improves metabolism using osteocalcin by increasing production of adiponectin;
- Reduces stress;
- Accelerates healing of connective tissue, including tendons and cartilage;
- It helps to relieve pain and inflammation;
- Helps suppress appetite and burn fat;
- Increases muscle mass;
- Increases immunity;
- Reduces the risk of heart disease and normalizes blood pressure;
- Reducing the risk for type II diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and thereby helps to save weight;
- Eliminates congestion in the veins and tissues, relieves swelling;
- Eliminates bleeding and resolves nodes with hemorrhoids.
Registration number: G275 / 50.
When used capsules desirable to reduce the consumption of salty foods.
Application: 1 rate - 100 caps (1 jar), make a break for 1 month, and drink another 100 capsules. Six months later, repeat the treatment. You can also repeat an exacerbation of the disease. Take 2 capsules 3 times a day after meals.
Contraindications: individual intolerance of the body to the drug. In case of intolerance to immediately stop using preperata.
In the package of 100 capsules.