Natural Dried Lingzhi mushrooms - fruit of immortality! So you would have said any resident of Thailand, China, Cambodia, or any other country that respects the plant.
Lingzhi Mushroom is known for its healing properties for many centuries, but only in the last 50 years, scientists have conducted intensive research that the facts prove its use for medicinal purposes. Take only the composition! Ganoderma has a huge amount of useful trace elements, including amino acids, polysaccharides, polypeptides, vitamins and enzymes. And what gives us such a structure?
1. If you are allergic, who suffers from bouts of asthma, atopic dermatitis or other allergies, disease, fungus Lingzhi will help you get rid of it. After the systematic application you will immediately notice a reduction in symptoms.
2. People with a diagnosis of diabetes is useful to use this drug because lowers blood sugar levels.
3. Lung disease usually bother people with weak immune systems. Mushroom Lingzhi helps to cope with diseases of any complexity with complex drugs, wins viruses, reduces inflammatory processes. Rich composition strengthens your immune system as soon as possible, improve blood circulation in the brain, and the body will recover quickly.
4. Having a mental illness, being in the early stages of menopause or suffering from depression, dried mushrooms help to strike a balance, to improve the general background mood.
5. This medicinal drug is recommended for cardiovascular diseases. He has a positive effect on the dynamics of the heart, thereby restoring balance, leads you back to normal.
6. The cells, which are responsible for the future occurrence of tumors, reducing their activity. And if you are now at the stage of chemotherapy, the fungus Ganoderma helps to reduce the adverse effects on your body.
Application: home dry Lingzhi mushrooms pulverized and brewed as a tea, or make alcohol tincture.
1. Broth: mushrooms cut into slices, boil for 5 minutes, then 30 minutes of pushing. Before use, you can drink at will warm up, filter and drink as tea, enough for one person 3 - 5 grams of dried mushrooms per day.
2. The broth in a thermos: brew 2 Mushroom Records in a thermos at a temperature 90 degrees and press for a few hours. Take 100 ml of the drink three times a day before each meal.
3. Broth from Lingzhi mushroom minced 2 tablespoons of mushroom powder, pour 350 ml of water, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. The resulting broth pour into a thermos and insist for 10-12 hours. Ready infusion stored in a refrigerator.
4. One tablespoon of Lingzhi pour 500 ml of water and cook, stirring, over low heat for an hour. The aqueous decoction take 1 tbsp. spoon 3-4 times a day before meals.
5. You can add Lingzhi in Pu-erh tea or red in small quantities (0.5-1 g. Per brew).
6. For alcoholic extract prepared tincture in vodka or alcohol, should take 100 grams of mushrooms, grind in a coffee grinder, pour vodka (0.5 liters), put in a warm dark place for 2 weeks, take a teaspoon of 2 - 3 times day. You can use fresh mushrooms.
The infusion of fungus should be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days. Dry mushroom, powdered a pinch per serving can be added to different dishes for 5-10 minutes until cooked. Infusion Lingzhi combined with the taste of black Puerh. The adoption of the fungus Ganoderma should be consistent with an individual diet. To be effective, Lingzhi properties must be fully aware of and to direct its action on the necessary course of treatment.
You should understand that treatment with Lingzhi fungus - a lengthy process (it takes time for one - two years), but effective, and does not cause any side effects!
Buy organic chopped dried mushrooms Lingzhi can we, in the online store Thai Voyage! They do not have a chemical additive. Only a natural product! Do not forget that mushrooms can be taken as a preventive measure. But before the application of course, consult with your doctor. Protecting your body against viruses and bacteria, have no dangerous respiratory infection!