Lingzhi prevents cancer and later used in radiotherapy chemotherapy. Lowers blood sugar, it is recommended to use in diabetes. Treats cardiovascular disease. It treats mental illness and fights depressive state, recommended for women during menopause to improve health. It relieves the symptoms of cough and relieves asthma symptoms, cures asthma or any lung disease. Mushroom treat allergic diseases. It fights viruses and inflammation. It protects and cleanses the body of toxic substances.
Lingzhi - means "giving power". The fungus gives vital energy, a positive effect on the immune system, improves cerebral blood flow. The fungus does not contain any chemical additives!
Acid Lingzhi - this is a specific component that is not contained in some plants. Thanks to her, dilates blood vessels, lowers cholesterol, normalize blood pressure, pain relievers and soothing, reduces the development of tumor cells, inhibits the release of histamine.
Adenosine - increases hemoglobin, improves the permeability of capillaries, reduces blood viscosity, increases the oxygen supply blood to function.
Polysaccharides Linchzhi - possess strong antioxidant effect, eliminate free radicals, reduce blood sugar, increase the ability of bone marrow, blood and liver to the synthesis of proteins and DNA.
Micro and macro elements and amino acids, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, polysaccharides, enzymes 80 - Linchzhi contained in more than 10 kinds of trace elements and 20 kinds of amino acids, C and D vitamins, minerals - calcium, phosphorous, iron.
This drug is recommended to be used after consultation with your doctor!
Application: home dry Lingzhi mushrooms pulverized and brewed as a tea, or make alcohol tincture.
1. Broth: mushrooms cut into slices, boil for 5 minutes, then 30 minutes of pushing. Before use, you can drink at will warm up, filter and drink as tea, enough for one person 3 - 5 grams of dried mushrooms per day.
2. The broth in a thermos: brew 2 Mushroom Records in a thermos at a temperature 90 degrees and press for a few hours. Take 100 ml of the drink three times a day before each meal.
3. Broth from Lingzhi mushroom minced 2 tablespoons of mushroom powder, pour 350 ml of water, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. The resulting broth pour into a thermos and insist for 10-12 hours. Ready infusion stored in a refrigerator.
4. One tablespoon of Lingzhi pour 500 ml of water and cook, stirring, over low heat for an hour. The aqueous decoction take 1 tbsp. spoon 3-4 times a day before meals.
5. You can add Lingzhi in Pu-erh tea or red in small quantities (0.5-1 g. Per brew).
6. For alcoholic extract prepared tincture in vodka or alcohol, should take 100 grams. mushrooms, grind in a coffee grinder, pour vodka (0.5 liters), put in a warm dark place for 2 weeks, take a teaspoon of 2 - 3 times a day. You can use fresh mushrooms.
The infusion of fungus should be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days. Dry mushroom, powdered a pinch per serving can be added to different dishes for 5-10 minutes until cooked. Infusion Lingzhi combined with the taste of black Pu-Erh. The adoption of the fungus Ganoderma should be consistent with an individual diet. To be effective, Lingzhi properties must be fully aware of and to direct its action on the necessary course of treatment.
You should understand that treatment with Lingzhi fungus - a lengthy process (it takes time for one - two years), but effective, and does not cause any side effects!