Herbal oil for treatment of varicose veins, dermatitis, hemorrhoids Poo Sema - TV001847
- Brand: Thailand
- Product Code: 4667-01
- Vendor code: TV001847
- Availability: In Stock
Herbal multipurpose oil Poo Sema for the treatment of allergic skin rashes, psoriasis, eczema and varicose veins, bruising, swelling and many other problems.
Oil Poo Sema is all natural and can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and even for the treatment of young children.
Oil Poo Sema used:
- varicose veins – herbal oil helps to reduce the seals on the veins, reduces venous nodes with varicose veins;
- cure bruises herbal oil tincture Poo Sema quickly relieves pain, speeds healing, promotes rapid resorption of bruises;
- hemorrhoids – drawing Poo Sema Herbal Oil on the problem area and promotes healing of cracks, elimination of bleeding, and relieves pain, resolves hemorrhoids;
- in psoriasis, eczema, neurodermatitis. Tincture Poo Sema accelerates the healing of wounds and cleanses the skin of plaques, redness and peeling;
- insect bites.
Ingredients: coconut oil, collection of Thai medicinal herbs (Phlai, Cassumunar ginger, Bengal root, Mangosteen Peel, Aloe vera) powder and the discarded skin of a snake.
- when varicose veins apply oil Poo Sema lightly 3-4 times a day;
- psoriasis apply herbal oil on the area of inflammation and redness 3-4 times a day;
- with bruises, bruises you can make lotions with oil Poo Sema for a few hours;
- swollen feet to do a light massage with tincture Poo Sema Herbal Oil two times a day to absorb oil;
- hemorrhoids applied to hemorrhoids twice a day.
|Packing Quantity (pcs)||1|